Five Flavor Pound CakeFrom carterl 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups white sugar shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoons rum flavored extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter flavored extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a tube pan.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
- Cream butter or margarine, oil, and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in flour mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour.
- Mix well.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon each coconut flavoring, butter flavoring, rum extract, lemon extract, and vanilla extract.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for hour or until cake tests done.
- In a small saucepan, combine water, sugar, and 1 teaspoon each coconut flavoring, butter flavoring, rum extract, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Boil until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Spoon over hot cake.
- Cool before removing from pan.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookcarterl Danville, VA
The Rating6 people
I love this cake! I made it the other week and it was so delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
wow sounds good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
You just can't go wrong with this cake. I haven't actually made it myself but I've had it made for me several times. Can be a little on the expensive side to make but it's well worth it.bishop in Greensboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!