Butter Beans With Chicken And ChorizoFrom j00z76 6 years ago
- 400g butter beans shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 1 chicken in quarters shopping list
- 2 chorizo sausages shopping list
- 2 large cloves of garlic shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/3 litre white wine shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Soak the beans overnight, according to package instructions.
- Chop the onion and garlic, and fry them in a bit of oil and butter. Add the bay leaves, and cook over a low heat until they become transparent. Do this in a casserole, which will be used to cook the whole dish.
- Brown the (seasoned) chicken quarters in a pan with hot olive oil. Transfer to the casserole.
- Fry the chorizo (chopped to bits) in the pan where you fried the chicken. You might want to skim some of the fat before adding the chorizo to the casserole.
- Add the white wine to the pan and heat it up, folding it into the casserole.
- Add the beans and water (or stock) to the casserole, so that the whole dish is covered, and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook on a medium fire for around two hours.
- Check that the beans are tender and fully cooked. If the broth evaporates too quickly, add some more.
- You should carve the chicken pieces prior to serving.
The Cookj00z76 Sevilla, ES
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!