Light Stuffed Shells FlorentineFrom chihuahua 9 years ago
- 2 C (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/2 C (2 ounces) grated fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 C egg substitute shopping list
- 1/4 C chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 2 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) container fat-free ricotta cheese shopping list
- 24 cooked jumbo pasta shells (about 8 ounces) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 (26-ounce) bottle fat-free marinara sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1 C mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and the next 8 ingredients (Parmesan through Ricotta) in a large bowl.
- Spoon cheese mixture evenly into cooked shells.
- Arrange the stuffed shells in a 13 X 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the stuffed shells, and sprinkle with 1 C mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!