Country Bacon WrapsFrom betty_boop 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut each bacon strip in 3rd's widthwise.
- sprinkle with seasoning ( i use slap yo mama or japaleno pepper)
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each sausage.
- Place onto baking pan.
- Mix brown sugar and melted butter and pour over all of the sausage bake uncovered
- ( you can also do instead of the brown sugar with the butter, you can just sprinkle the brown sugar on top I do that when I'm in a hurry)
- Heating oven at 400 degrees for 30 – 40 minutes or until bacon is crisp and sausage is cooked.
- This is great for a snack meal ......kids love it.....even the older ones...
- but you can serve this with cream potato's , green beans.
The Cookbetty_boop Sulphur, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!