Corn Bread PIeFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 1 pound groud beef shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 2 cups tomato juice shopping list
- 1 cup whol corn shopping list
- 1 can pork and beans shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 pkg jiffy corn bread mix shopping list
How to make it
- Brownbeef, onion, and pepper.
- Add other ingredients (except for corn bread mix)
- Mix and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Fill a greased casserole dish 3/4 full.
- Mix cornbread according to direction. Pour over mixture in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrss for 20 minutes.
- Corn bread may sink into mixture but will rise as it bakes.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!