Fast Chicken Taco BakeFrom smurfetta 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook and stir chicken in oil in large skillet until cooked through;
- Add seasoning mix and 3/4 cup water. Bring to boil.
- heat; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in sour cream.
- Spray 12x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Line baking dish with 5 of the tortillas; sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spoon chicken mixture over cheese; top with remaining tortillas. Drizzle with taco sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with
- remaining cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!