My Pot Roast SpecialFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
- 1 stirloin tip roast ( 3 to 5 lbs.) shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 can campbells cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can water shopping list
- 1 med. onion, sliced shopping list
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters shopping list
- 6 carrots, sliced thick shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 3 Tbs. flour or corn starch shopping list
How to make it
- Place the roast in slow cooker.
- Mix the soup with the water and pour over the roast.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder over the roast.
- Add the potatoes , carrots and onions.
- Cover and cook for 8 hrs.
- Mix flour with enough water to form a paste, add to the roast. cover
- and cook for 2 more hrs.
- NOTE: Be sure there is enough liquid to cover the roast and veggies at the start. And you may have a few lumps after cooking but it thickens well. you can remove the lumps with a spoon that has the holes.Thats what I do, hehehe.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!