Puree of Broccoli With GarlicFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Separate broccoli into stalks.
- Using a vegetable peeler remove fibrous outer layer from stems.
- Cut stalks including florets into 2" lengths.
- Place broccoli in a large saucepan with water, potatoes, garlic and salt.
- Bring to a boil and cover then reduce heat to low and boil gently 15 minutes.
- Place contents of saucepan in bowl of a food processor then add butter and oil.
- Process mixture until it is very smooth then transfer to serving bowl and serve immediately.