SWEET POTATO PIEFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
- 3 C.hot mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 2 Tbs. butter shopping list
- 2 C. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 -8” unbaked pie shells, or 1- 10” unbaked pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In large bowl combine sweet potatoes and butter.
- Combine sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon, stir, and then add to the sweet potatoes.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add soda to milk.
- Mixwith electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Reduce heat to 300 and bake about 45 minutes
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating10 people
Hmmmm, this sounds so delicious!dariana in loved it
This is really good, I like Sweet Potatoe Pie, great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
My son who rarely comments on anything lately, said "Good pie, Mom!". Thanks ;-)
PS: I liked it too ;-)crazyq in Fremont loved it