SWEET POTATO PIEFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
- 3 C.hot mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 2 Tbs. butter shopping list
- 2 C. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 -8” unbaked pie shells, or 1- 10” unbaked pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In large bowl combine sweet potatoes and butter.
- Combine sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon, stir, and then add to the sweet potatoes.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add soda to milk.
- Mixwith electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Reduce heat to 300 and bake about 45 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 41
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating10 people
Hmmmm, this sounds so delicious!dariana in loved it
This is really good, I like Sweet Potatoe Pie, great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
My son who rarely comments on anything lately, said "Good pie, Mom!". Thanks ;-)
PS: I liked it too ;-)crazyq in Fremont loved it