Morning Glory MuffinsFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (about 4 3/4 ounces) shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (about 2 1/4 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup regular oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon wheat bran shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2) shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pitted dates shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped dried pineapple shopping list
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed (about 2 tablespoons whole) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place 18 muffin cups liners in muffin cups; coat liners with cooking spray.
- Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flours and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Make a well in center of mixture. Combine yogurt, banana, and egg; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Fold in dates, walnuts, and pineapple. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle evenly with flaxseed. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched lightly in center. Remove muffins from pans immediately; cool on a wire rack.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!