Parmesan Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain dried breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Grated zest of 1 lemon (about 1 tablespoon) shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 3 pounds) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, mix parsley, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and zest. Season with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Divide parsley mixture into four mounds. Carefully loosen chicken skin with fingers; tuck parsley mixture under skin (left). Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place in a 9-by-13-inch roasting pan.
- Bake until skin is crispy, chicken is cooked through, and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat registers 165 degrees, about 30 minutes.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!