Pork Chop-Sweet Potato SkilletFrom chihuahua 9 years ago
- vegetable oil Spray shopping list
- 4 Lean boneless pork loin or sirloin Chops, cut 1/2 to 1/4-inch thick (about 12 ounces total), all visible fat removed shopping list
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 16-ounce can Italian-style stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 C water shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a large skillet with vegetable Oil (or use a splash of Olive Oil).
- Place over medium-high heat.
- Brown chops in hot skillet for 5 minutes; turn and brown for 5 minutes more. Remove chops; drain fat, if neccessary.
- Place sweet potato and onion in skillet.
- Arrange pork chops over potato mixture.
- Pour tomatoes and water over pork chops and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer about 25 minutes or until pork and potatoes are tender.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!