Berry Pudding CakeFrom chihuahua 8 years ago
- 2 C fresh blueberries, rinsed shopping list
- 2 C fresh raspberries, rinsed shopping list
- 1 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 Tbl. olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbl. orange peel shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 C all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, mix blueberries and raspberries with 1/4 cup granulated sugar. Spread level.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, olive oil, orange peel, vanilla, and remaining 1 cup granulated sugar.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt until just combined.
- Pour batter evenly over berry mixture and gently spread to cover berries.
- Bake cake in a 350 degree oven until top springs back slightly when gently pressed in the center, 28 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool at least 10 minutes; serve warm or cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving, and scoop portions onto plates.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating2 people
Sounds wonderful to me, and that is coming from someone that rarely eats cake! :) Bookmarked + ^5lori4flavor in Chicago loved it
I'm back again to thank you for this wonderful recipe! I made it last night, subbing a bag of frozen mixed blueberry, raspberry & strawberries that I thawed, and just cut back on some of the sugar that mixed with the fruit, since the frozen fruit alr...morelori4flavor in Chicago loved it
great recipe thanks will try it.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!