Berry Pudding CakeFrom chihuahua 8 years ago
- 2 C fresh blueberries, rinsed shopping list
- 2 C fresh raspberries, rinsed shopping list
- 1 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 Tbl. olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbl. orange peel shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 C all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, mix blueberries and raspberries with 1/4 cup granulated sugar. Spread level.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, olive oil, orange peel, vanilla, and remaining 1 cup granulated sugar.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt until just combined.
- Pour batter evenly over berry mixture and gently spread to cover berries.
- Bake cake in a 350 degree oven until top springs back slightly when gently pressed in the center, 28 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool at least 10 minutes; serve warm or cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving, and scoop portions onto plates.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating2 people
great recipe thanks will try it.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds wonderful to me, and that is coming from someone that rarely eats cake! :) Bookmarked + ^5lori4flavor in Chicago loved it
I'm back again to thank you for this wonderful recipe! I made it last night, subbing a bag of frozen mixed blueberry, raspberry & strawberries that I thawed, and just cut back on some of the sugar that mixed with the fruit, since the frozen fruit alr...morelori4flavor in Chicago loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!