Holiday Cranberry SaladFrom chihuahua 6 years ago
- 2 packages orange Jello shopping list
- 1 C boiling water shopping list
- 2 C sugar shopping list
- 1 whole unpeeled orange, chopped in a food processor shopping list
- 2 C fresh cranberries, chopped in a food processor shopping list
- 1/2 C crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1/2 C nuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 C diced celery shopping list
- 1 C sliced red grapes shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve Jello in boilling water.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a 9 X 13-inch pan and chill overnight.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!