Scrambled Eggs With ChanterellesFrom cheryilyn 9 years ago
- 1 lb Fresh Chanterelles, Chopped shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, chopped shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 T. of fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- ½ large yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- ½ C. green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- Grated cheese, your favorite shopping list
How to make it
- Wash mushrooms gently, removing all dirt and debris. Cut end of stems off before chopping.
- Fry bacon, add chopped veggies and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Then stir in eggs, and scramble. When nearly complete, add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle on cheese and enjoy.