Beef And Pasta CasseroleFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
- 1 lb. mini penne pasta ( you can use small shell pasta or regular penne instead) shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 jar (16 oz) salsa shopping list
- 1 jar (16oz.) alfredo sauce shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups mexican-style shredded cheese blend about 8 oz. shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and sqeezed dry shopping list
- 1 Tbls. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Coat 9'' springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet over med.- high heat, cook beef with seasoning and salt until browned. stir in salsa, remove from heat.
- In large bowl, mix Alfredo sauce, eggs and 1 cup cheese, stir in pasta.
- In another bowl, toss spinach with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spoon half of pasta mixture, about 4 cups, into prepared pan. sprinkle spinach mixture evenly over pasta.
- Top with even layer of beef mixture.Top with remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake until hot in center and top is golden, about 1 hour.
- Run sharp knife around edge of pan to loosen pasta. let stand 10 minutes. remove side of pan, sprinkle with parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!