Baked Catfish In Soy-ginger SauceFrom chihuahua 9 years ago
- 3 large green onions shopping list
- 1 piece peeled gingerroot, about 2" by 1" shopping list
- 4 6-ounce catfish fillets shopping list
- 1 C chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbl. salad oil shopping list
- 1 Tbl. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbl. seasoned rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut each green onion in half. Cut bottom halves into matchstick-thin strips; dice tops.
- Slice gingerroot into matchstick-thin strips.
- In 13" by 9" dish, place catfish and 1/4 cup chicken broth; sprinkle with red pepper and diced green onions.
- Bake, covered, 15 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Meanwhile, in nonstick 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook green-onion strips and ginger until golden.
- In cup, mix soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, remaining broth, and 2 tbl. water; pour into skillet; heat to boiling. Boil 1 minute, stirring, until thickened.
- Pour ginger sauce over catfish to serve.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!