Tarte FlambeeFrom carina 9 years ago
- 500 gr flour shopping list
- 250 ml lukewarm water shopping list
- 1 pkt. easy-blend yeast shopping list
- tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 2 dl sour cream shopping list
- 2 dl full-fat quark shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 500 gr onions shopping list
- 250 gr bacon shopping list
- some thyme shopping list
- maybe some bits of cheese, we like gorgonzola shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the dough: Mix the yeast and salt through the flour, add the oil and the water (careful not to add too much at once). Knead the dough a few minutes until it gets a silky texture. Cover and leave to rest until the dough has doubled.
- Mix the quark and sour cream with some salt and pepper. Slice the onions thinly and chop the bacon into strips.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle fitting a bakingtray. Tarte flamee is usually made rectangular, unlike pizza. Spread the sour cream mix on, leave a bit of an edge for the crust.
- Layer with the onions, sprinkle on some thyme and top with the bits of bacon. Cheese on top is not necessary but we like to put on some gorgonzola, which is not authentic but we're not bothered with that.
- Just like pizza, put the tarte flambee in a preheated oven on its highest setting. The time it takes depends on the temperature and characteristics of your oven. Ours takes about 10 minutes.
The Cookcarina Roermond, NL
The Rating3 people
Sounds awesome but what is "fat quark"?greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Hey I came across the Recipe earlier today and saw I had all the ingredients so I maked it and it was good. Tomorrow I am having one of my dishes called Meatballs With Spaetzle Recipe the Recipe is on page along w/ others give them a shot sometime.
morelovingmybabbyalways in Winchester VA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!