Applesauce-oatmeal MuffinsFrom chihuahua 5 years ago
- 2 C all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 C sugar (can be reduced to 3/4 C) shopping list
- 4 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- pinch of cloves shopping list
- 2 C applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 C butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 C plus 2 Tbl. oats shopping list
- 1 C raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease eighteen 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in large bowl; stir into dry ingredients until moistened. Stir in 1 1/2 cups oats and the raisins.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Sprinkle tops with remaining oats.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pans.