Asparagus CasseroleFrom cheryilyn 5 years ago
- 2 C. asparagus, cut into pieces and cooked shopping list
- 1 C. mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- ½ large onion, diced shopping list
- 4 eggs, hard cooked and sliced shopping list
- 1 ½ C. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2-3 T. butter shopping list
- One can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 10 cheddar cheese biscuits shopping list
- 2 T. butter shopping list
- ¼ tsp garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a square 9 x 9” pan, layer 1/2 the asparagus, mushrooms, onions, eggs and cheese and dot with butter. Repeat layers. Spoon soup evenly over top. Bake for 15 min or until bubbly.
- Meanwhile make biscuits, add cheese into dough and cut into 2” rounds. Place biscuits on top of casserole. Return to oven and bake an additional 15-20 min or until biscuits are a deep golden brown.
- Melt butter and add garlic powder.
- Brush tops of biscuits with garlic butter after removing from the oven.