Chocolate Raspberry TrufflesFrom debra47 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 12 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate, chopped fine shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into bits and softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Chambord shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sifted unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan bring cream just to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the chocolate.
- Stir the mixture until chocolate is melted completely and mixture is smooth.
- Let the mixture cool slightly and then add butter, bit by bit.
- Stir the mixture until it is smooth.
- Stir in the jam, the Chambord and a pinch of salt.
- Transfer mixture to bowl.
- Chill it, covered, for 4 hours. or until it is firm.
- Make teaspoon sized balls out of the mixture and roll the balls in the cocoa powder.
- Chill the truffles on a baking sheet lined with wax paper for 1 hour or until they are firm.
- Keep them in an airtight container, chilled, for 2 weeks.
- Makes about 40 truffles
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating6 people
These sound amazing! Love chocolate and raspberry together.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Oooh this is a definite yes for my Christmas list. But I think it will be made before, well before!vivian in Stoke-on-Trent loved it