chicken and lemon broccoli alfredoFrom crossfire 9 years ago
How to make it
- season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, brown chicken and mushrooms 4 minutes in hot oil, turning chicken halfway through.
- Meanwhile, shred 2 tsp lemon peel; set aside. Slice lemon. add broccoli and lemon slices to skillet. cover and cook 8 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Place chicken and vegetables on plates. add alfredo sauce to skillet, heat through. Serve with chicken. Add lemon peel.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!