Gingered Pork With Vegetables In Pastry ShellsFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. (17.3 oz.) Pepperidge Farm® Puff pastry shells shopping list
- 1 lb. boneless pork tenderloin shopping list
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) Swanson® vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 5 cups cut-up fresh vegetables * if you are pressed for time use pre-cut pre-washed bags of cut veggies shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder OR 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- BAKE pastry shells according to pkg. directions.
- SLICE pork into very thin strips. Mix cornstarch, broth and soy.
- HEAT 1 tbsp. oil in skillet. Add pork and stir-fry until browned. Remove pork.
- HEAT remaining oil in skillet. Add vegetables, garlic powder and ginger. Stir-fry until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- ADD cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Return pork to skillet and heat through. Serve in pastry shells.
- TIP: *Use a combination of asparagus cut in 2" pieces, green or red pepper strips, carrot slices, snow peas and sliced onions.
- For Gingered Chicken & Vegetables, substitute 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts for pork.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating2 people
yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Grandma Junes Kitchen84 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Eat Enjoy Your Veggies51 members
Asian Foods233 members
Family Favorites135 members
THE COMPLAINT DEPT158 members
Checkin Central282 members
Companys Coming113 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members