Coconut Cheese PieFrom zena824 9 years ago
How to make it
- Spread butter evenly over bottom and sides of s 9 inch pie pan.
- Press 1 1/3 cups of the coconut into butter, forming a shell.
- Place 1 cup of the coconut, the eggs sugar, cheese and lemon juice in blender or food processor; blend until smooth, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Pour into coconut shell.
- Sprinkle remaining coconut in a ring around top of and in center of pie.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.
- (If coconut on top browns quickly, cover with a circle of aluminum foil.)