Two Cheese Stuffed New PotatoesFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 8 medium new potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 package ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup bacon bits shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Boil new potatoes in salted water until soft.
- Allow to completely cool then cut in half and scoop out 3/4 of the pulp leaving a nice shell for stuffing later.
- Combine pulp, sour cream, ranch dressing, asiago, bacon chives, pepper and taco seasoning until creamy.
- Stuff back into shells then sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!