Meatloaf In A Muffin TinFrom alaskanmom 8 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 slice of bread, torn in pieces shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1/4 Cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 Cup ketchup shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together just till combined, don't over mix.
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Form meat mixture into individual medium sized balls & drop into each muffin tin.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Spread each mini loaf with ketchup and bake an additional 10 minutes or until they're cooked through (160 degree)
People Who Like This Dish 19
- karebearkas Nowhere, Us
- veebrafone Nowhere, Us
- JennJones Nowhere, Us
- laurencampbell6 Orland Park, IL
- sunshine89 Ewa Beach, Hawaii
- thatchickliz Wingdale, NY
- brookeknit Hamilton, CA
- pollymotzko Garden Grove, CA
- barneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- Plus 9 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating4 people
I make them sometimes the same way, in the muffin tin and coat them with honey brown sugar bbq sauce before baking and the sauce bakes in to the small loaves.
It also cuts down on the cooking time, which is great if you want dinne...morepollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it
I love it! Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!