White SauceFrom meek 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, add the butter and diced onion (please dice the onion as finely as posable, even use the smallest mince on your cheese grater if you find in hard to accomplish).
- After the onion has sofened, add in th flour and mix thoroughly.
- when the flour and butter mix has turn a pale gold colour add in the milk. Using a whisk stir until the mix thickens.
- Add the cheese and nut meg whisk through until melted.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmeek Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!