Open Face Pot PieFrom slow32 7 years ago
- 8 oz vegetable broth shopping list
- 24 oz mushrooms your choice shopping list
- 1 yellow onion diced shopping list
- 1 cup soy milk shopping list
- 4 tsp whole wheat flour shopping list
- 4 tsp garlic pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp sweet basil shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- French bread or your favorite shopping list
- 2 cups of frozen sweet peas and carrots shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot saute 16 oz mushrooms and onions in extra virin olive oil
- add flour and stir quickly
- slowly pour in broth and soy milk. let simmer adding liquid as needed.
- add remaining remaining mushrooms and frozen vegetables to a skillet and saute. cover and set aside.
- puree soup, add spices then return to simmer. let cool slightly.
- pour soup over open faced french bread and top with vegetables
The Cookslow32 Chicago, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!