Fresh GuacamoleFrom mrs_stiltner 8 years ago
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced shopping list
- 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes w/ chili's shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, diced shopping list
- 2 serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 6 drops hot sauce shopping list
- 12 cilantro leaves, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the avocado, tomato, onion, Serrano chili, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and cilantro leaves in a bowl and mix (being careful not to mash up the avocado, too much).
- Pour lime juice over the top of the guacamole.
- Serve immediately.
- To store for later use, place avocado pit in the bowl with the guacamole and then cover with plastic wrap, pressing the wrap down to the surface of the guacamole and store in refrigerator.