Easy Beef PorcupinesFrom annieamie 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pour the rice directly out of the box into a bowl.
- Put the seasoning packet to the side.
- Mix the ground beef and rice mixture well.
- Add egg to the beef mixture. (Add scallions now if you're using them)
- Form the beef into approximately 20 meatballs.
- Brown the meatballs in a frying pan over medium heat, browning on all sides.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of water to the frying pan and add the seasoning packet, stirring in well between the meatballs.
- Simmer for 30 minutes and serve!
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
What a great idea to use rice a roni this way. This is really cool! It has to be good and I do love those meatballs with rice in them. You're so smart!cinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it
^5! Terrific! :)noir in Boston loved it
Ok Annie, I made these. Talk about an easy appetizer. The flavor was great and I 'm now a Rice A Roni fan. Thank you for the recipe! Everyone loved these at Mom's Sunday dinner!cinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it