Green Beans with LemonFrom vino4dino 8 years ago
- 1/2 pound haricots verts (thin French green beans) or regular green beans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh flat-leafed parsley leaves (wash and dry before chopping) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Trim regular green beans if using and in a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook beans until crisp-tender (2 minutes for haricots verts or 3 to 4 minutes for regular green beans) and drain in a colander.
- In a bowl toss beans with lemon juice, parsley, lemon zest, and pepper and season with salt.