Spicy Chicken EnchiladasFrom cathyp 7 years ago
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chopped green chilis shopping list
- 4 8 inch flour tortillas shopping list
- lettuce shopping list
- tomato shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 8 inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat 8 inch non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until lightly browned.
- Sitr in onion, salt, oregano and pepper.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stiring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce in baking dish.
- Stir 1/2 cup of the cheese, sour cream and chiles into the chicken mixture.
- Spoon mixture evenly down center of each tortilla; roll up and place seam side down over sauce in dish.
- Spoon remain 1/4 cup enchilada sauce over torillas.
- Cover with foil
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese over top.
- Bake uncovered 4 to 5 minutes longer or unti cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle individual servings with lettuce and tomato.