STUFFED POTATOESFrom pilar 7 years ago
How to make it
- * Peel the potatoes and cover with water. When it starts boiling, cook for 5 minutes
- * In a frying pan, put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and fry the onion, chopped in very small pieces. Add the meat, salt and chopped garlic.Low fry for 10 minutes.
- * Once the potatoes are cold, make a hole with a small spoon, large enough for the filling.
- * In a frying pan, with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, fry another onion, chopped in very small pieces. Place in the bottom of a medium casserole.
- * Fill the potatoes with the meat mixture and place them in the casserole.
- * Pour a glass of white wine over the potatoes and let them cook for another 5-10 minutes along with the laurel leaf.
- * you can give this stew a litle color, by adding a pinch of saffron.