Zucchini sausage rice casseroleFrom lancer 8 years ago
- 1 lb. sausage (ground or link) shopping list
- 1 ½ c. instant rice (I use a brown/wild rice mix that cooks in 15 minutes) shopping list
- 1 ½ c. zucchini, sliced shopping list
- ½ c. thinly sliced onion shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can tomatoes shopping list
- ½ c. frozen corn kernels shopping list
- ½ c. grated carrot shopping list
- 1 c. hot water shopping list
- 1 t. prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 t. garlic salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese (I use less - save for last) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage; drain off fat.
- Add rice, zucchini, tomatoes, and all other ingredients, including sausage.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the 1 cup Cheddar cheese during the last few minutes of baking.
The Cooklancer Elgin, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!