Egyptian Palace Sweet BreadFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Remove the crust from the bread.
- Soak the slices in honey for at least a half hour.
- Then Lightly grease a small deep baking dish.
- Using a spatula, pile the slices of bread evenly, one on top of another, in the baking dish.
- Bake in a 300 degrees oven for 45 minutes.
- Cool and chill in the refrigerator.
- Slice and top with heavy cream
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating10 people
OOOOOH...I like this! Great post!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This sounds very yummy!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Can't wait to try!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it