Baked Sweet Potato and Chile WedgesFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 3 1/2 pouns seet potatoes, about 5 or 6 shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oi shopping list
- 1 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder (use more if you like...I can't with my husband's tummy) shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) container light sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cut each unpeeled potato into 1 inch thick wedges. Place in a plastic zip bag, toss with oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange in two 13 x 9 inch pans.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine orange juice, chili powder, and honey; set aside
- Bake potatoes, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes or until tender, brushing 3 times with the orange juice mixture, and shaking pan occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine sour cream, 1/2 tsp chili powder, and cilantro. Transfer potatoes to a serving dish; serve with sour cream mixture.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!