Lemon Barbecue ChickenFrom foodfight 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 to 3 lb broiler shopping list
- 1/2 cup salad oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp crushed basil shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp crushed leaf thyme shopping list
- 1 Tbs garlic crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Split chicken in half or quarters and place in large plastic bag. Combine and mix well other ingredients and pour over chicken. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hrs or overnight turning chicken occasionally.
- Remove chicken from bag (reserve sauce). Place chichen on grill skin side up and cook 20 to 25 minutes brushing often with sauce. Turn chicken and cook another 20 minutes.
- May be cooked in oven 8 inches from broiler brushing often with sauce.
The Cookfoodfight Atlanta, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!