Tuna Broccoli CasseroleFrom pamela 9 years ago
- 1 (9 oz) can of tuna, flaked and liquid removed shopping list
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) package of frozen broccoli, thawed shopping list
- 1 medium sized tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 small can of French-fried onions shopping list
- 6 (7 in) tortillas, flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine the mushroom soup and milk in a medium sized bowl and place aside. In a separate bowl, mix the tuna, 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese, broccoli, and 1/2 of the onions. Stir 3/4 cup of the soup into the tuna mixture. Now, separate and add the tuna mixture equally between the tortillas, and roll. Put the rolls (seam side down) in a 9x13 inch baking dish that has been greased (lightly). Pour the left over soup onto the rolls, and spread making a thin layer, with the back of your spoon. Add the remaining French fried onions, cheddar cheese and tomato over the soup. Then cover with aluminum foil (nonstick or lightly greased) and bake for 30 minutes. Take off the foil, and bake for an additional 5 minutes (this will allow the cheese to melt, and brown a touch). Now, serve and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating4 people
This I must try ASAP! Sounds so good. The trouble with all of these recipes, they all sound so good and there are not enough days to cook them all!
Nancperlandra in Rapid City loved it
Pamela! Great recipe! I just tried it out on my husband tonight and it was delicious. I hope you don't mind that I put a picture of it up. The only thing I would do differently next time is add another seasoning in the tuna, broccoli, cheese, etc. Ri...moreperlandra in Rapid City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!