Double Chocolate CupcakesFrom yummers 5 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat buttermilk shopping list
- 1 1/4 ounces dark (70 percent cocoa) chocolate, finely chopped ( use what you think might tatse yummy) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir with a whisk.
- Place granulated sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well combined (about 3 minutes).
- Add egg substitute and vanilla, beating well.
- Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to granulated sugar mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Fold in chocolate.
- Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups lined with muffin cup liners.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE!!!