Burrito CasseroleFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook ground beef and onions in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is brown.
- Stir to crumble meat and drain.
- Add chili seasonings and rotel tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Arrange half of the tortillas in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Top with half of refried beans, half of chili mixture, and half of cheese.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Garnish with optional ingredients:
- Sour cream, chopped lettuce, chopped tomatoes, olives and peppers or green onions.
- Cut into wedges and serve
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
Hi there, since we don't eat the red meat, ground turkey is really good. I also make chili with ground turkey and nobody ever knows until I tell them. Thanks for posting. Got my 5!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Will definitely try this one thanks for posting itmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it