Dr Pepper CakeFrom barngoddess 8 years ago
- 1 box yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1 10 oz. can of Dr. pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cups walnuts (Chopped) shopping list
- Glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 tsp vanilla and enough Dr. pepper to make a thin glaze. shopping list
How to make it
- Turn oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into bundt pan.
- Bake for one hour.
- After cake cools , pour glaze over the top. Cut and serve.
The Cookbarngoddess Quinlan, TX
The Rating6 people
Is this similiar to the Dr. Pepper creme cake that they sell at Walmart. I have been trying to find a recipe to make that, and have never been able to find one. This sounds like it would come out much like their cake! If so, I can't wait to try yo...moredragonflylady13 in Wichita loved it
I LOVE Dr Pepper, especially with Southern Comfort. I agree, it's the drink of Champions!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
this looks awesome. so creative, too.worldbimperial in Austin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!