Cranberry RiceFrom riverrat715 9 years ago
- 3 cps. chicken stock or chicken boulion shopping list
- 1 1/2 cps raw long grain rice shopping list
- 1/2 cp chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cp. sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tbs. parsley flakes or 2 tbs. fresh parsley chopped shopping list
- 1 cp dried cranberries shopping list
- 2 tbs butter shopping list
How to make it
- If you have a rice cooker use it otherwise cook on stove top over low heat with cover on.
- Place all ingredients in cooker and turn it on. If doing on stove top watch so that it does not burn. Will cook in about 30 minutes. Tastes great and keeps well.
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!