Easy Creamy Scalloped PotatoesFrom gmm1966 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Spread half the potatoes in a 13X9 baking dish. Break hashbrowns apart if they are still frozen together.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese & garlic evenly over the top.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- spread the remaining hash browns in an even layer on top the Parmesan cheese.
- Pour cream over the potatoes.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake potatoes until the cream bubbles & has thickened (about 35-40 minutes)
- Let rest 5 minutes after baking and sprinkle with paprika before serving.
The Cookgmm1966 Ankeny, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!