Horsey Corned Beef Pinwheels Dated 1971From chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Blend cream cheese, onion, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce until of spreading consistency.
- Separate meat slices then lay out five slices slightly overlapping on 18" piece of aluminum foil.
- Lay out two more rows to form a rectangle of meat then spread with cheese mixture.
- Roll up as jelly roll using foil to bring up meat at beginning of roll.
- Use fingers to roll until complete then chill.
- Just before serving slice into 1" slices.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!