Hot Stuffed And Sweet Stuffed Cherry PeppersFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 cubes pepperoncino shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese cubes shopping list
- 4 slices hot Italian ham cut in half shopping list
- 8 hot cherry peppers tops cut off and seeds removed shopping list
- 2 slices Proscuitto shopping list
- 3 ounces herb and garlic spreadable cheese shopping list
- 1 rib celery cut into 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 8 sweet peppers tops removed and seeded shopping list
How to make it
- For hot peppers wrap cheese cubes in half of one slice of hot ham.
- Stuff ham wrapped cheese cubes inside cherry peppers and reset caps with a toothpick.
- For sweet cherry peppers spread proscuitto with thin layer of herb and garlic cheese.
- Cut each slice of ham in four pieces then wrap a piece of celery inside each strip of ham.
- Stuff meat and cheese wrapped celery into each cherry pepper.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!