Sausage lentil soupFrom tiarose 9 years ago
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 large carrot, chopped shopping list
- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces each) chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with liquid shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry lentils, rinsed. shopping list
How to make it
- In a dutch oven or soup kettle, brown and crumble sausage; drain.
- Add next nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Add lentils.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 60 to 70 minutes or until the lentils are tender.
The Cooktiarose Fontana, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!