Chocolate Cream BiscuitsFrom kjroxx 8 years ago
- biscuits shopping list
- 100g butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup CSR golden syrup shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup CSR raw sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup pain flour, sifted shopping list
- chocolate Cream shopping list
- 150g milk chocolate, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 190°C
- Combine butter and Golden Syrup in a medium pan; stir over heat until butter has melted. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon heaped teaspoons of mixture onto baking paper-lined trays. Press lightly with the back of a spoon to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on trays.
- Sandwich together with Chocolate Cream (see below).
- To make the chocolate cream
- Combine chocolate and cream in a small heatproof bowl; stir with metal spoon over pan of simmering water until melted and smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until spreadable.