Crockpot Southwestern Pot RoastFrom magnoliasouth 6 years ago
- 1, 2 - 2-1/2 lb. boneless beef chuck pot roast, trimmed of fat and cut to fit slow cooker shopping list
- 1, 15 oz. can chili beans with chili gravy, undrained shopping list
- 1, 11 oz. can corn shopping list
- 1, 10 oz. can chopped or diced tomatoes and green chile peppers, undrained shopping list
- 1-2 tsp. canned chipotle chile peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped shopping list
- NOTE: If you like it VERY spicy you can add as much as one full 11 oz. can of chipotle chile peppers in adobo sauce. shopping list
How to make it
- Place meat in the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl combine beans, corn, tomatoes and chipotle peppers.
- Pour bean mixture over the meat.
- Cover and cook on high 5-6 hours OR low 10-12 hours.
- When done, take the meat out, slice it up then stir it back in.
- TIP: I serve it over rice.
The Cookmagnoliasouth Mobile, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!