Lemon CurdFrom anninsa 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a deep microwave dish, melt the butter on 100% power for about 1 minute.
- Mix together the sugar and cornflour and add to the butter mixture.
- Strain in the eggs and lemon juice. Add rind (zest)
- Microwave uncovered for about 5-10 minutes stirring every minute or so or until the mixture is nice and thick,
- Pour into a clean bottle and store in the fridge when it is cool.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookanninsa MERRIVALE KZN, ZA
The Rating4 people
Love lemon curd on toast with tea in the morning..also love Anchovette. A South African friend of mine turned me on to that. I love ANCHOVETTE!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
THANKS ANN I CAN SIMPLY IT THEM JUST LIKE THAT :)
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Sounds great! I love these versitile type of recipes. Thanks for sharingliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!