Cranberry Chip SconesFrom pattyp 6 years ago
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 6 tablespoons COLD butter shopping list
- 1 cup (8oz) strawberry yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup craisins shopping list
- 2/3 cup vanilla or white chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Combine yogurt and 1/4 cup milk, stir into crumb mixture just until moistened.
- Knead in the craisins and chips.
- On a greased baking sheet, pat the dough into a 9in circle. Cut into eight wedges, separate wedges. Brush with milk on top.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
The Cookpattyp Lemon Grove, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!